- Published: Tuesday, 05 April 2016 16:02
On Thursday 7th April 2016 Chatterbus will be celebrating its first birthday.
We are all amazed at how quickly the time has gone, and at how successful the bus has been in its first 12 months. Thank you to all of our sponsors – Surrey County Council, Elmbridge Borough Council, Chelsea Football Foundation, Cargill and Anchor – who made the first year of operation possible, and to all our passengers who have made the staggering fourteen thousand journeys on Chatterbus.
There will be balloons and sweets for all on Chatterbus on Thursday, so make sure you join us on board. We would especially love to see children on school holidays - tell your mum or dad to organise a good old-fashioned day out on the bus.
See you on Thursday!
- Published: Thursday, 24 March 2016 00:51
Although the Chatterbus reliability and punctuality is generally excellent very occasionally traffic incidents on the M25 and indeed local roads can sometimes quickly compound themselves into a severe timetable delay.
You will still be able to find out where chatterbus is during its running hours by clicking on the bus tracker page on our website.
- Published: Friday, 29 May 2015 14:08
A big thank you to all the Waitrose shoppers who helped to raise £256 during the Waitrose April Community Matters programme. Shoppers used the Waitrose green tokens given to them at the checkout to nominate the Cobham Chatterbus to receive a donation, based on the proportion of tokens placed in the box near the exit of the Cobham store.
Thank you for your support!
- Railway timetable changes this Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August
- More Roadworks in Cobham - Starting 21st Aug 2017
- Chatterbus Weekday Timetable Changes during August 2017
- There are two ways to get to Cobham Health Centre by Chatterbus
- The Chelsea Foundation to support the Chatterbus for a further three years