New Chatterbus article in Look Local magazine
- Published: Saturday, 28 February 2015 00:00
The Cobham Chatterbus has been featured in the Cobham and Weybridge editions of the free Look Local magazine this month (March 2015).
Interest is growing in the new Chatterbus service which will be launched on 7th April 2015.
Chatterbus featured on BBC Surrey Radio 17 Feb 2015
- Published: Tuesday, 17 February 2015 18:55
The Cobham Chatterbus was featured on Breakfast on BBC Surrey Radio today (17 Feb 2015).
Sir Gerald Acher and his wife Joyce explained to BBC Surrey listeners all about Chatterbus. Reporter Adrian Harms came to Cobham and Stoke D'Abernon Station to see firsthand how commuters could benefit from the Chatterbus service.
To hear the interviews click on the link here and fast forward to 1:10 and 2:10 (7:10am and 8:10am)
News - Dec 2014
- Published: Friday, 19 December 2014 19:38
Chatterbus is already well down the road to launch day in April 2015.
- A detailed timetable has been worked up, tested and reworked with the support of Surrey County Council (SCC) Public Transport team. The Chatterbus service will be provided by a professional public transport provider, with a focus on customer service and reliability. The timetable forms the basis of a Tender Specification which is now with a list of suitable potential suppliers identified by SCC officers.
- The Cobham Community CIC Board is complete and includes a broad spectrum of the Community including the professionals needed to oversee, launch and monitor the new service. Both Surrey and Elmbridge Councils are represented on the Board by their respective local councillors.