- Published: Saturday, 25 April 2015 10:41
Station Road which leads to the Cobham and Stoke D'Abernon Railway Station will also have water main roadworks starting on Mon 27th April 2015. These roadworks will require temporary traffic lights for approximately 16 weeks (i.e. until August 2015). This may delay the Chatterbus at peak times.
- Published: Saturday, 25 April 2015 10:34
The Chatterbus service may be delayed due to the renewal of the Water Main which runs beneath the Stoke Road, Cobham and part of Woodlands Lane, Stoke D'Abernon (see route map below). These works begin on Monday 27 April 2015 and are expected to continue until April 2016.
- Published: Monday, 06 April 2015 08:35
Chatterbus drivers Steve and Richard (pictured) are ready to welcome you on board, so have your change or your bus pass ready and join us.
Chatterbus runs twelve hours a day, six days a week through Cobham between Oxshott and Brooklands Retail Park. On Mondays to Fridays Chatterbus extends through to Weybridge, and on Saturdays it visits Leatherhead and Fetcham at one end of the route and Brooklands Museum at the other. The Chatterbus takes a rest during Bank Holidays.
- Railway timetable changes this Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August
- More Roadworks in Cobham - Starting 21st Aug 2017
- Chatterbus Weekday Timetable Changes during August 2017
- There are two ways to get to Cobham Health Centre by Chatterbus
- The Chelsea Foundation to support the Chatterbus for a further three years